Mustangs on Maui

I just returned from vacation on Maui. I couldn't believe how many Mustangs there are. There are so many, I would often see two or even three in a row go by in the opposite lane. 95% of them are convertibles. Obviously a popular rental there.

Neat place to visit, BTW.

John

03' GT
Reply to
jriegle

I believe that Ford used to own Budget, but regardless, at $50 to $90 bucks a day, it's a great return on your investment.

Same here in Honolulu.

Reply to
Doodlemeyer

just got back from kona...(big island) way to many rental mustangs there..one or two cobras driving around added a nice touch though :)

Reply to
Chris Conway