OT: Rideroom.com - A New Automotive Community Site

Hey all,

I just wanted to make a quick post about a new site, it's

It's pretty much your basic automotive community site in the vain of cardomain with pictures, forums, etc. It has a nicer, user friendly interface as well as a bunch of other features. The site just launched late last week so I'm just trying to get the word out and see what people think.

If you have a few extra minutes please feel free to take a look and if you like it then definitely sign up and post your ride.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you on rideroom.com soon :)

Reply to
Rideroom