paint scratched, rear bumper, 99 v6 coupe

This just happened yesterday...my fault, backed up to far and scratched off some paint on my rear left side.

Anyone have the best idea for getting it fixed/re-painted? even though my car is 7 years old, the paint job looks really good and I'd like to get this fixed right.

I'm in the Northern NJ / NYC area, so if anyone has a suggestion, that'd be great.

Thanks!

Reply to
disneyfan.nyc

disneyfan.nyc