PICS - Huge Mustang Photo Gallery

Found a huge Mustang Photo Gallery at the following links (for all of you that are Stang Fanatics like myself)

I seemed to find just about every generation there - alot of them are pretty good resolution pics as well.

You can search more specifically for a year, etc.

Reply to
Stang

God DAMN that's an ugly site.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 10:42:57 -0500, "dwight" puked:

For what it's worth, the guys on the Corvette group got pissed at this guy for mining messages out of the newsgroup and attributing it to his forum. It is kind of a dumbass thing to do, building up the apparent hit rate of his page with unsuspecting people from a newsgroup.

And I find it odd that you are just noticing how ugly the site is, what with the fact that you're a member there and have been posting and whatnot:

lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Reply to
lab~rat >:-)

You were saying something about mining messages?

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

That reminds me - I have to remember my new signature.

It's amazing, when I Google up "tfrog93", how many website forums I've posted to. And without ever know it! Must be like sleep-walking.

dwight (Dear Rubes - If you're reading this on a "website forum", you should know that the website host stole this from usenet. And probably the rest of his "content", too.)

Reply to
dwight

Are you sure this guy isn't a person called Roy Schestowitz? We have a guy over on digg.com and comp.os.linux.advocacy that is doing the same thing. He trolls and mines messages to get hits on his own website

A real headbanger this dude is.

Reply to
traci.pusey

The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

< snip flatfish droppings >

You simply can't refrain from posting your garbage all over usenet, flatfish

Reply to
Peter Köhlmann