Rear Disc brakes on 60's stangs??

Were rear disc brakes optional on any 60's Mustangs? A 67 coupe I'm looking at says this was an option, but I don't think so. I expect its aftermarket,
and I'm sure the team here will set it straight quick.
Thanks Bob
By the way, this post in intended for RAMFM ONLY, and is not allowed to be posted on Horsepowered.Com's forum.
Front disc were barely an option! No rear discs weren't an option in '67
And also BTW, this reply is intended for RAMFM ONLY, and is not allowed to be posted on Horsepowered.Com's forum and BTW Horsepowered.Com Sucks! StuK