Hoprseplower (sp on purpose) update

Well Chris R.(also known here and there as "admin") sent me a nice little email this evening threatening me with legal action for contacting him using "his" own web based contact page on "his" web site. I've sent off my own response, and I'll await his off-line reply. All I can say is this, the ball is in his court, he alone has the power to stop any actions you might personally decide to take for yourselves, based on his future actions. As for me, hey, I'm just a coordinator of this place....Welcome to America (ok, some of you are not in the USA, but you know what I mean), the land of free speech...Especially in a public news group such as this one..........Wonder if the ACLU wants to get in on this action..............................................

Bill S.

Reply to
Bill S.

Bill, youse gonna give that boy an anxiety attack.

So, other than being yourself, what did you do to make this fine, upstanding citizen of the (public) internet so upset?

I wonder if he uses the law firm of Dewey, Cheatum & Howle...

Reply to
Ralph Snart