retirement the warman way

Personally, I have a large, loyal customer base..... I am well treated and

>well received by management..... even to the point where my 30th anniversary >as a journeyman was commemorated last Friday with a small banquet and a >plaque. >
30 years and all they gave ya was a 20 dollar dinner and a 10 dollar plaque WOW that prooves you are a TARD why dont you RETIRE lmfao i know you will come up with a reason like you like to work

put your money where your mouth is work for free if u enjoy working lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96