Saw my first LIVE GT500 today

Red with white stripes. We were facing each other across the intersection. Both of us turning left. I was driving my '69 Shelby/Pete Revson inspired Boss clone. He flashed his lights at me and we waved as we went by each other verrrrrrryyyyyy ssssssllllloooowwwwwllllllllyyyyyy. I'm sure we pissed off or impressed everyone else at the intersection. That is one beautiful BEAST!!!!

Reply to
Blue Mesteno