Someone saw new 'Stang on TV

And said it looks downright awful! Why, why, WHY couldn't they have left the original exterior prototype styling cues in-place? I could live without the machined aluminum interior highlights, I can even live with cheap, plastic chrome guage bezels, but the exterior has been rendered completely limp. What started out as a shark, has now become a hound dog, in terms of looks.

-Rich

Reply to
rander3127