Roush V6 spring kit

Well.. I've had the 'stang for 6 months and now it's gettin' to be the beater season. So for the fall/winter void I'll be looking into modifications to spend my money on come spring. As of now I'm just looking to see if anyone was installed the Roush V6 Spring Kit on their 'stang. The Roush Performance site, unless I'm missing something, doesn't really give too much info. So any feedback is greatly appreciated.. reactions, how much the car was actually lowered (if at all), were the instructions included useful? Thanks for your time, as I'll be heading over to FNsweet.com to search around.

Michael '01 Performance Red V6 coupe

Reply to
Michael

That reminds me... Gotta buy new tires for the winter.

dwight

Reply to
dwight