thanks everyone who responded

well im getting out a string in a few hours...lol had hoped someone had done this application but when i find the number ill post for everyone and ill keep it written down in my safe! good thing my store is next to an auto value and the guy hooks me up..im just gonna grab a few belts close to size and take care of business.. again thanks. stew

Reply to
stew