upgrading fuel system -- please help

I'm about to put a 100-150 shot of NOS on my 88 GT. A friend recommended me to put a larger fuel pump, so I went to Maximum Motorsports and purchased their 255lph pump, their fuel pressure regulator, and the gauge

Will these three components install and run fine on my speed density stock engine? I'm hoping a 255lph pump wont flood the engine since I'm putting in the pressure regulator too.

A friend who will be installing it has installed stock replacement pumps before, but not any regulators or a pump of this magnitude. He was wondering if we'll have to upgrade anything else like the fuel lines.

Any pointers or things to watch out for in the installation?

Any insight to these questions is appreciated. Thank you!

Reply to
WebDevloper

Don't forget a larger set of injectors to replace your stock ones........Do a search on Ebay for 36 pound Ford injectors, go from there...................

Bill S.

WebDevl> I'm about to put a 100-150 shot of NOS on my 88 GT. A friend recommended me

Reply to
Bill S.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE