"WANTED" 65 or 66 fastback

Please help. I know this must be something that is on everyone's wish list, but.........

I am looking for a 65 or 66 fastback project car. Will consider cars in any state of assembly / disassembly (completely disassembled is OK). Chassis MUST BE SOLID. minor structural replacement projects are acceptable (inner fender near battery, minor floor repair, some trunk panel corrosion, etc...)

Please e-mail me if you know of one for sale.

Reply to
Robert Julian Jr.

Am debating whether to sell my 66 FB or not. I bought as a project (pretty minor stuff). Very little rust. Still had original adhesive around front and rear windows. Car is totally original (W White w/red,

289 2v, drums all around, PS, C4, A/C). Runs good (I drive it every day) but does need some refresh work >Please help. I know this must be something that is on everyone's wish list,
Reply to
V'ger