Ebay- What some people will say to sell a car..

Heh,

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this description.. About half-way down.. I am not affiliated with this seller, nor do I even like the car, I just always look at cougar auctions... I just figured I would share this for laughs...

CoogarXR

1983 351w Project
Reply to
CoogarXR

at 17 Dec 2003, CoogarXR [ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m01.aol.com:

Hmmm. I agree with that. Either an easily excitable girlfriend or somewhat of an expensive vibrator.

Now why does he say it WAS a 3.8L v6? What is it now? I can't make that out from the description. :-)

Reply to
Paul

LOL, that was pretty funny.

The only thing I got out of it is that its a $200 replacement engine in it??

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

looks like SOMEONE wasted two perfectly good hundred dollar bills !

... I just want to know where you buy "NEW" engines for $200!!

I feel like calling AAA just by reading that ad!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

oh my god !

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

He said replaced, not new... :-P

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

a.. The car has a nasty vibration around 30mph and goes up. I believe the driveshaft is to blame. a.. My girlfriend said she got wet on the vibration.

Davïd Greenville, NC

Reply to
Ðavïd

No broad in her right mind would get "wet" from a POS like that, unless she was a $10 trick and faking it at that.

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Holy sheet! You got $10 tricks over there? Where was that you moved to, 'cuz I'm paying too much over here...

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Reply to
Sonicmonkey

While you may be right, she could also be a poor deaf and blind girl Kate. One that was told that car was a super fast ricer or something....its that or the vibration in the car is much worse than he's letting on.

Kirk

Reply to
Mulatz

Going on a bus does that to me.......

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Actually.. It's where we moved FROM LOL

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

I feel a road trip comin' on. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to turn my driveshaft 180 degrees out and hit the ATM.

Ah, the Christmas spirit!

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet