Went and joined the Mustang Club of America

It's something that I have been meaning to do for years now but never really got that excited about due to some less-than-stellar leadership out of our local chapter.

Those problems seem to have been resolved with the passage of time and the 40th Anniversary celebration just put me in the mood. So I joined up and even bought an MCA hat and polo-shirt. Going to wear the latter on casual Fridays to annoy some of the Chevy heads around our office. >:)

Reply to
Tungsten

LOL, nice...

-Mike