What goes in must come out ?

Well as a few of you know I installed a custom Fluidyne radiator in our 97 5.0 coupe. The radiator was for a 97-98 4.6 and was modified with a filler neck and mounting bracket. Temperature would run at dead center in 100*+ stop and go traffic with A/C running. But as they say...... all good things must come to an end :-(

My brand new Fluidyne radiator has now sprung a leak where two of the tubes go into the side tank. I have been in contact w/ Fluidyne and they are having me ship the radiator back for inspection. They want to insure the added filler neck and bracket were not the cause of the failure (like they haven't had these issues w/ the Mustang radiators) and have since made production design changes. We'll see how it goes, I am prepared to have an independant analysis of the metal done if they try and deny warranty, guess we will see what happens.

Stay tuned for the outcome, it very well COULD get interesting

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy