yankees cause globel warming

I firmly believe that lack of proper parenting is the cause of numerous social problems that we face today. Too many parents equate raising kids to owning a pet. Feed them, cloth them and then drop them off at the local mall or school while they play or pursue their careers.

Or they just don't care at all and give the child no advice. I don't know which is worse for the child in the end.

Getting upset is a sure way to loose a debate. ;)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Exactly!

True.

I wouldn't presume. Others' assessments of my "credibility" in RAMFM mean very little to me.

PE... now I remember something about this discussion, was it that you had a namesake? Does it mean

Porcupine Entrails? Penis Envy? Porcine Endoscopy? Purple Egg? Propelled Emusifier?

I dun fergot.

I do, as do others. I was messing with you. I'm glad you were able to play along and not freak out. Rant all you want, it's good to see a thoughtful person once in a while. I might rant with you here or there.

And a fine rant it was.

Reply to
Wound Up

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

This one only applies to badgers.

This one applies to NOW members.

This applies to male chauvinists (or maybe the police if you're a hippie) with bad knees.

This applies to the Easter Bunny.

This applies to anyone who has child that is prone to projectile vomiting.

Actually, the funniest guess I heard was by a young girl checking out my office supply purchase. See saw the PE on the check and asked if it stood for Physical Education. One look at me and the last thing you would guess is that I'm a PE teacher.

My personal favorite that I hope the ladies believe is Phalically Endowed. I haven't been able to convince one yet though. :)

The more the merrier. Maybe we can get a "rantfest" going.

It's good to know my hard work is appreciated. :)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

I *really* dislike those four words:

or

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Spike, stupidity is bipartisan.

Spike wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com: