Refurbished my website. (Much better now)

Added new pics with the Grabber stripe kit and changed the format completely. Take a look!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

starved for attention are ya

lmfao u go girl

hurc ast

Reply to
sanfordm44356

Much cleaner & easier to navigate, Scott ;). Btw, Frontpage 2002 or 2003? If not 2003.. give it a shot.. it's killer!

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

XP Pro with FrontPage built in.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

The C stripe really improves the look. Is the stroker motor in there yet or not?

180 Out

66 6F HCS wrote:

Reply to
one80out

ah... likely 2002. 2003 is better ;). shd try it.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Cool '66, though. I didn't see a price...

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Yep. I updated the text too. Trying to keep it up to date as I make improvements and finishing projects. I still need to finish the interior and build a custom Subwoofer enclosure/ Amp rack. I'm also planning on building a custom console for the new stereo deck and power window controls.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

"Paul" wrote

I'm worried about degradation of the pix. I guess what it's doing is taking the fullsize pic and reducing it to fit the size I tell it, but it still sends the full datastream instead of the smaller size. I haven't quite figured it all out. If you were to save any of the pix, they would end up saving fullsize instead of the reduced size on the site itself. I don't get it.

$3500 obo. Unless somebody wanted the Ranchero also for the new motor and tranny to swap into the '66. Then $6000 obo.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

"66 6F HCS" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Save the pix using a good photo editor to the size you want them to be on the web page. So full size is what you see. They'll be a lot smaller and they'll load a lot quicker.

Love the HCS, btw.

Reply to
Joe