IIII HELP IIII question about a 1977 280 Z

My name is Mark. I own a 1977 280Z. I have the orig. service manual plus other aftermarket manuals. None list the gauge,dia. or specs on the four fusible links on the inner wheel well or the one on the battery going to the fuel inj. harness. I went to an area Nissan dealer and the book said there were multiple gauges of fusible links but failed to pinpoint which gauge went where. For some reason Nissan/Datsun seems to leave this important detail out of all their literature. Anyone know?

  1. Battery fusible link gauge.
  2. Fusible Link gauges on four located at strut tower.
Reply to
HEVECHEVE