Trim for 85 300Zx

Greetings, I am considering giving my 85 300ZX, non-turbo 2 seater a fresh start over this winter. I believe the car is in great shape, 40K kilometers, never seen a sonw flake, just the odd stone chip and ding from uncaring boobs opening car doors. My concern is removing all the trim around the windows and such. They have a rubber "seal" around them and more than likely when re-installed (if they come off clean) they won't fit right when replaced. Does anybody know if there is a "trim package" that can be purchased and if so from who?

Thanks.

Reply to
ta

You'll probably have to buy pieces individually as needed.

Reply to
Steve T

sell just about every part for any Z......

Reply to
pdogg777