Nissan, Toyota offering payment deferments to people affected by government shutdown

From AB

Nissan Offers Payment Extensions to Customers in Need

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Nissan's financial services division, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. (NMAC), continues to be a leader in providing payment assistance to existing and new Nissan customers in times of need by offering a standard extension of payments up to 90 days*. This policy may become helpful to the hundreds of thousands of federal employees who are indefinitely furloughed during the government shutdown.

"NMAC is sympathetic to any of our customers who find themselves in difficult financial circumstances-many times outside of their control-and we want to provide assistance to help them through those times of uncertainty," said Mark Kaczynski, president, NMAC. "Our customers' needs are the No. 1 priority at Nissan, which is why we have this program available on an ongoing basis."

NMAC's payment extension plan allows qualifying lease and retail customers to delay payment up to three months without extension fees, where allowed by law and subject to certain conditions, to provide extra assistance to those in need.

Reply to
MummyChunk