Windscreen removal, R31 Skyline

I have minor damage to my windshield, but because its infront of the driver the windshield needs replacing, I want to take it out, remove silicone that previous owner has sealed it with (from the body work) and give the surrounding area a respray before getting a replacement proffesionallly fitted. My gregorys manual does not tell me how to remove the existing screen, tips/ suggestions and links greatly apprieciated. Regards, Steve A Robinson

Reply to
Steve Robinson

preferably without breaking it, just practice for the future..

Reply to
Steve Robinson