X-Trail

Hi, Looking to see if anyone has any clues as to my problem.

14 months ago, my fan motor heat sink packed up (fan runs on full speed even if you switch the controller off) at the same time my accelerator foot pedal pack in as well.. replaced both.

just now my air flow sensor packed up, fan motor unit and my accelerator pedal again. change the fan motor sensor only for it to blow within 3 days. any clues??

thanks in advance

Reply to
andy