Is the 1995 Maxima SE OBD-II compliant?

Hi,
There have been some posts indicating that 'newer' 1995 Maxima's were OBD-II. Since I'm not sure what that means I'm wondering if anyone can tell
me conclusively whether or not the '95 Maxima is OBD-II even though I can't find anything making that claim on the emission label under the hood.
Also, I was wondering if anyone out there uses a diagnostic program like obddiagnostics.com or digimoto.com to interface into their ECU?
Thanks a bunch! Mike
Mike Fink wrote:

Yes, Nissan started using OBD-II in the '95 model year. I use OBDScan from Harrison R&D and have been very happy with it. YOu can find it at http://www.ghg.net/dharrison/obdscan.html
ALL MY1995 Nissan Maxima's are OBD-II compliant...even the earlier ones manufactured in 1994.
CW
On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 22:49:44 -0500, "Mike Fink"

The interface needed is ISO by the way, there are 3 types of interfaces, I forget the names of the other 2 one is used mainly by GM and the other Ford and Chrysler I believe. I may be wrong on these, HOWEVER I do know that the Lexus and the Nissan use the ISO interface because I just bought a devise that allows me not only to retrieve codes but to see "snapshots" of systems, (like if there is a problem with an O2 sensor I can see what it is actually putting out, not that just that is has a problem, I can read the actual voltage or resistance of sensors) measure HP and Torque, get 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times, all hooks up to a notebook computer, I love it one of the best things I have bought in a while as far as useful tools go...... Bitsbucket
wrote:

tell
can't