106 idle speed

Hi,

I have a Peugeot 106 XT 1.1 (fuel injection) and it seems to me the idle speed is now too low. When cold I start the car but the engines stalls on return to idle. When finally it seems to be warm the idle is very low (500 rpm or little more) however it doesn't stall. Do others have a similar experience? It can be the control unit or I can try something else?

Hope you can help! Thanx, Diego. :-)

Reply to
Diego :-

How long ago was it serviced?

Could be a great number of thing, blocked air filter, dodgey cat convertor, blocked fuel filter...perhaps even a dieing ECU...

Check the serviceable items first before taking it to a garage...

Reply to
Oliver