205 Front lower suspension problem

My front passenger side (RHD) lower suspension makes clunking noises when the wheel hits bumps. It also seems to be stopping the upper arm from cushioning bumps and holes. As far as I can tell it?s play in the anti-rollbar/lower arm joint and a worn driveshaft. I know it?s not the upper arms/springs because they are brand spanking new.

Could it be anything else?

Streltsky

Reply to
Streltsky