206 GTI Sat Nav

Hiya

I have recently bought a second hand 2001 206 GTI and I would like to put the sat nav system in to it.

I cant find any information about the one that it needs or where to get it from

If anyone can help - I would be grateful

Many Thanks

MIKE

Reply to
mrmikey

I think you would be better off getting an after-market system that you can take from car to car such as the Tom-Tom Go or something...

The factory fit one's care a pig to fit usually.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy