307 RD-3 Pinouts

Does anybody have information on the pinouts on an Clarion RD-3 head unit. I wish to connect my blutooth handsfree kit to the Car Radio Muting terminal, so the radio is silenced when I receive a call, but information on this head unit is scant. Siemens VDO Automotive (the manafacturer) will not help and just refer me back to Peugeot.

Reply to
bigfoot44

Pin A1 so at powersupply connector at position 1

Reply to
axl

Thank you!

Reply to