3dr 106 Door Size - A nice easy one but would be a massive help!

I am a signwriter and have been asked to do some signs on a 106, i measured it but then bought some software with the measurments and outlines of vehicles, they are both very different. If anyone has a 3dr 106 or 106 van i would really really appreciate it if they could nip out and let me know the measurment of the middle part of the door, the flat bit between the window and the trim.

Thanks LOADS in advance Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Ford

10 3/4" x 47" - 275mm X 1195mm