406 Estate Roof Rail

I 've just got my hands on a Peugeot Repair CD found some instructon and illustration inside showing how to remove and replace the roof rail. It's not very easy because the heading (roof interior lining) is glued onto the roof shell. I've also found the screws on the rail mounts are tight so the rail mount has changed its shape or the roof panel...pointing to a design flaw... I am still awaiting Peugeot dealer's answer.

Reply to
Yuting Wan

Since I posted my original message regarding a loose roof rail I've had no replies. Please let me know if you get anything from Peugeot.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Reply to
Yuting Wan

No e-mail received. Watch out for the spam trap in my address - remove 'SPAM'.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Op Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:53:52 +1100, "Yuting Wan" liet jij ons weten :

hello "Yuting man" i have the same problem it is also a bit loose. where did you got the cd ?

Thanks and greetings Rob

Reply to
rob

I have got the same problem with my roof lining. H ave you removed yours yet?

Reply to
col_mortimer2004