406 Headlight Cluster

I attempted replacing a burnt out bulb and have managed to dislodge the reflector in the headlamp cluster. I have a 406 exec with the electronic headlight adjustment, which is now failing because the inside refector is not in proper alignment. As a result the beam is facing downawards. I can move the reflector about but need to remove the headlamp to do this. ANy pointers as to how to remove the headlamp?

Reply to
denson