Bonnet Open switch, setting alarm off

All, I have a Vreg 3.0 V6 406 and the alarm keeps going off through the night because it thinks the bonnet is open (it comes up on the IN CAR DISPLAY). Problem is I can't find this it. Back in the good old days of MOSS alarms there used to be a PIN switch that depressed as the bonnet was closed. Looked the same as on most of the doors for the interior light . Does anyone know where this is located? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards Gary

Reply to
G Cadman

Usually fitted direct to the catch. Little square black unit with a tiny pin and two wires coming out of the bottom. Can become displaced. Try clipping it back if so. Otherwise replace it.

Reply to
nigel