EGR

HELP!

I have a problem with EGR valve in a peugeot 307 2.0 HDI FAP. Service is not able to replace the defective part and to communicate me a date of replacement. Can I have problems using my car whith EGR in fault? I have already made in this conditions about 1500 Km.

Thanks everybody.

L.L.

Reply to
LuckyLuck

car should not be used with an egr fault and the smoking that goes with it the cat /particle filter(if fitted) will very soon clog up they should loan you a car until yours is fixed

Reply to
mindwipe