faulty MAP sensor?!!

Hi, It's been a while my 206's engine behavior used to change with any variation in altitude - the perfomance was significantly decreased as the altitude increased. Checking the ECU using diag2000, there was always a fault described as "STOP LAMP INFORMATION". Deleting the fault improved the overall performance and changed the exhaust sound too! After 1-2days the fault was back again. Finally I replaced the MAP sensor, put the original sparkles back (I had put SplitFire 3 platinum recently)and deleted the fault. WOW! it seemed

to be flying for the first day... Unfortunately the fault is back and the engine response keeps changing everytime I start the engine. It's even not stable in the same altitude

anymore! p.s. I have SuperSprint manifold + rear exhaust in place. There is only

ONE oxygen senor attached to the manifold and no catalyst convertor.

Any help appreciated,

Reply to
Kia37