Flexible exhaust pipe

Anyone know of a UK source for flexible exhaust piping. The stuff you can by by the foot/metre and looks like a large diameter spiral shower hose. I need some quite small bore stuff about 35mm/1.5 inches.

I'm not after the short pieces covered in wire braid as used in some flexi joints on standard systems. This for someone who is restoring an old citroen and want to do it cheaper than having a custom exhaust system built from scratch.

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Hi Bob, Try one of the exhaust manufacturers

Peter

Reply to
Fitzy