Peugeot 205 XE 1989 (F Reg) needs a good home...

Peugeot 205 XE 1989 (F Reg) needs a good home...

Due to new replacement car my wifes 205 XE ( 954cc, Cherry Red) is now surplus to requirements.

It is still running well after completing over 103,000 odd miles.

We purchased it new 17 odd years ago and it has been pretty much trouble free the whole of that time.

It's in reasonable condition for its age, the boot lid has faded an long time ago, it's recently had a bash that has been pulled out on the nearside rear quarter panel, seats are pretty well worn, but other than that it isn't too bad

We're now stuck with the problem of what to do with it. We can't bear to see it go down the breakers yard, it's almost like a member of the family..

So we'd ideally like to see it go to serve some useful purpose. Would be a good source of parts for anyone else who is still running one of these.

So if anyone wants it for spares, or in fact to run it, its currently taxed until end of November 2006 and MOT'd until March 2007.

Ideally we'd like something for it but are aware that's its worth practically nothing.

We'll be very sorry to be seeing it go as it's been a really great little car.

Jim.

Reply to
jdr.smith