Help wanted with 1999 306

Hi,

I've had some battery problems lately... and the long and short of it is that I've locked up the audio system (the 3035 one) - the manual says I'll be given another chance to enter the correct code - which I have - after an hour of running. Tried that, but nothing happens.

Any ideas? Or anyone know what I can do to sort things out?

Kind regards, Thomas

Reply to
thomas

Hi Thomas,

Try this

They are very helpfull.

DaveG

Reply to
Dave G via CarKB.com

Cheers,

I ended up solving it myself - if I held down the radio button while it was on and the display showed - - - - then it asked for the code.

But thanks anyway!

Reply to
ThomasJPitts