Pug Dash/Schematic/digram symbols

If anyone is ever stuck on those cryptic dashboard symbols, ( like i was with the water in diesel filter symbol ( after believeing the car was telling me my casserole was ready lol )) take a look at this web site for a complete list of all the symbols for all Pug models,

Btw my car is the 505 GTD Estate "F"registration, and the dash has the symbols and guage for Oil Level/Temperature, however the "level" light never lights up, and the needle has a mind of its own, only moving when the Glow Plug indicator is illuminated (moving into the red), then drops when that goes out ?!?!?! sometimes it never bothers to move at all, does anyone know exactly what this guage is telling me and how its supposed to work at all ? also after some driving (about an hour or so constant) the red "oil pressure" light starts to very faintly glow (only noticable at night and also seems to be bringing on the STOP light and that illusive Oil Level light like there all wired together !?! ) but never fully comes on, whats that all about ?? Thanks peeps :)

Reply to
PugLover