Re: Strangely behaving water

The window washing fluid behaves very strangely, sometimes it shoots out

> like a geezer, sometimes its slow and lazy like the Mississippi. > > Can anyone shed some light on this strange set of affairs? Is the fluid > system possessed? > > I can't work out why it changes.. > > thanks

Have al ook in your washer bottle. I once had a number of slimy gelatinous bits growing in the bottle which caused similar symptoms. After flushing right though with clean water, I've had no further trouble.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Strange things growing in your bottle? Sounds like a monster from an old Dr Who show..

I'll give it a go...

thanks

Reply to
Bloke