1979 Bonneville parts wanted

I have 2 1979 Bonnevilles in mint condition. One has 67,000 miles and I drive it every day. The other has 21,000 original miles. The only thing wrong with both of them is the impact strip in the front bumper in split in the center. Anyone know where I can get 2 of these to relplace my split ones? Reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
jacnjim