2003 Z06 for sale

I have a torch red 2003 Z06 with 4000 miles, mint condition, adult driven. This car is perfect in every way just as it came from the factory. It has never spent the night outside and has never been in the rain. All original window stickers have been laminated. The leather seats and the carpet have covered since the car came home from the dealer. 979.255.8605 snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net I am happy to email pictures.

Reply to
dfghdfgh