2000 boneville air shocks question

I have a 2000 Bonneville SLE the rear air shocks were not working the air pump in the rear was constantly running I had the car in the shop the pump was malfunctioning it also stopped running Gm wanted 375.00 for a new one. I found on that was out of a car with 20.000 miles for 150.00 installed it the air was coming out of the air lines also the leveling sensor is working fine. hooked it all up the shocks seem to be taking air raising up ( the car was on a lift) lowered the car went for a ride it did not seem to make any difference. The car rides rough I pulled the air lines off air came out of the left side shock but not the right . My question is has anyone else had similar problems also does anyone know where to buy shocks aftermarket gm wants big dollars for them.

Thanks in advance if appreciate any and all help Bryan

Reply to
bryan