2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP FOR SALE - pontiac 1.jpg (0/1)

Hi eveyone, I have bought a 2005 Pontiac GTP (still under warrenty) last summer and this vehicle is in fantastic condition and has new custom 2 tone leather interior. This Grand Prix GTP has been stored away for the winter and has never been driven in the snow. The car currently has around 14,850 miles on the odometer.

Here are some specs of the car:

Custom Leather Upholstery; Power Steering; Power Brakes; Power Door Locks; Power Windows; Alloy Wheels; Clock; Trip Odometer; Tachometer; Air Conditioning; Tilt Steering Wheel; Cruise Control; Interval Wipers; Rear Defroster; Console; Vanity Mirror(s); Front Bucket Seats; Reclining Seat(s); Center Arm Rest; Sport Steering Wheel; Inside Hood Release; Courtesy Lights; Map Light(s); CD Player; Anti-Lock Braking System; Dual Power Mirrors; AM-FM Stereo Radio; Power driver seat; Driver Side Air Bag; Passenger Side Air Bag

If there are any questions about my car please feel free to email me.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
pfabbro