77 GP 301 Part Needed

I have a 77 Grand Prix with the 301 I need the plastic tube that goes from the large inlet on the air cleaner to the plastic housing next to the radiator. It's purpose is to carry fresh air from the front of the car up to the air cleaner. I would say it is about 6 inches in diameter and maybe two feet long. It has molded ends that snap into the air cleaner on one end and the plastic housing next to the radiator.

I already have one that is ripped, so please let me know if you have a good one.

t_claremont yahoo com

Just place the dots in the email address above.

Reply to
TSC