94 grandprix gtp- brakes- master cyl replacement with abs

does anyone know how to, or where to get the complete correct steps on replacing the master cyl.(with the abs mod valving on the side )with regards to tools needed, and complete vehicle bleeding procedures, I just replaced all rotors and calipers (x4)and now notice the rear are not wearing and the fronts overheating , i am faulting the master cyl because the fluid is old and dirty and i just got it out of storage(6mths)drove ok for 2 days , rpl brakes , now no rear pressure?, no air in sys,any way to test to be sure of master cyl.? any ideas? thx...aj

Reply to
ajm

All you have to do to remove the master and ABs unit is disconnect your wiring harnesses, the four brake lines to the ABS unit, and remove the 2 nuts where the master attaches to the vacuum booster. Bleeding it is a pain though. I have a pdf doc that I downloaded on brakes and ABS. If you would like, email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and I will email it to you. Don't worry, I use Norton anti-virus so I am virus free

George Tampa Fl

Reply to
GT Grand Prix 00