air bag light stays on my 2002 Bonneville

Looking for the Possible location to check for an air bag light lit on a 2002 Bonneville...I seen it off one time during a drive, but came back on steady for
several days now...Dry good under the seat connectors checked, thanks in advance for your advise, Charlie 760-264-57one6