Early 1990's Sunbird smokin'

My friend's Sunbird was running really rough, then oneday book tons of smoke started coming out the engine compartment, exhaust, etc. Someone suggested blown gasket. anyone have similar problems? What's wrong, how hard is it to replace myself (I'm probably 5/10 mechanically speaking) and how much, and where is the best place to get parts for it in the internet?

Thanks.

Reply to
Darrell

The car is 1994, nobody knows how to fix? I utterly refuse to drop money into this POS car. I can't believe anyone would not sit down before they bought a car and not pick up a consumers guide or something and realize American cars are POS and break down 7X more than their Asian counter parts. I drive a '82 Mercedes myself, and it's even cheaper than jap cars. For instance: 1997 Chevy Malibu, rotors: $97 each, my car, $12.50 each, OEM, shipped. anyways.... please ignore this rant. Anyone have a 1982 Pontiac XXX anything that they still use as daily driver?

Reply to
Frank Burns

You are SO full of shit you make squishy noises when you walk. Try swapping those prices around.

Reply to
FBR

Product Brand Availability Retail Our Price N1000-16089 Brake Disc ATE (Teves) IN STOCK $33.35 $26.42 N1000-16089 Brake Disc Balo IN STOCK $33.35 $22.89

^^There is some for my car... $ rear and front,

^

Product Brand Retail Our Price Brake Disc Brembo $165.09 $76.27

for the chevy^^^^

Who's full of S H I T now? dumbass...

don't talk if you don't know WTF you are talking about.

Reply to
Frank Burns

N1000-16089Brake Disc ATE (Teves) IN STOCK $33.35 $26.42

N1000-16089Brake Disc Balo IN STOCK $33.35 $22.89

^^There is some for my car... $ rear and front,

^

Product Brand Retail Our Price Brake Disc Brembo $165.09 $76.27

for the chevy^^^^

Who's full of S H I T now? dumbass...

don't talk if you don't know WTF you are talking about.

I notice none of them SAY what they are for, but the ones allegedly for the Chevy are BREMBO rotors, not stock rotors. Dumbass.

Reply to
FBR

BREMBO rotors are less expensive than OEM, go call your local chevy dealer

*RIGHT* now and check... which still proves my point. while initial "PRICE" of a MB may be more, the COST is less than POS American car.

Reply to
Frank Burns

^^There is some for my car... $ rear and front,

^

Product Brand Retail Our Price Brake Disc Brembo $165.09 $76.27

for the chevy^^^^

Who's full of S H I T now? dumbass...

don't talk if you don't know WTF you are talking about.

Reply to
JoJo

huh? Explain.

Good comeback... 1970's called though, and they'd like you to stop using it.

^^There is some for my car... $ rear and front,

^

Product Brand Retail Our Price Brake Disc Brembo $165.09 $76.27

for the chevy^^^^

Who's full of S H I T now? dumbass...

don't talk if you don't know WTF you are talking about.

Reply to
Frank Burns

More nonsense.

At this point you're just trolling. Only a complete idiot, (such as yourself) would buy replacement rotors at a dealership. Go play in traffic.

Reply to
FBR

I second that.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

ah, the words of a looser. I am no troll. You were wrong.I was right. nuff said. Go read a consumer report before you buy another POS American white trash car.

Reply to
Frank Burns