FS: Valve lifters for 1980 301 engine

Is anyone interested in a new unused set of lifters for a 1979-80 301 engine? I have a set available if anyone wants or needs them. They were going to be installed in my Safari Wagon 4 years ago, but the car died before I could do it. E-mail me if interested.

Jay remove the crap at the end of my e-mail address to reply Jay

All the world's a stage - and everybody's a critic. All messages from domain hotmail.com have been blocked.

Reply to
JCunington