New purchase

Having previously owned two 1984 Pontiac J2000 Sunbirds - and the last one of those was QUITE some time ago, I just today made a downpayment on a 2006 Grand Prix GXP to replace the 1997 Monte Carlo Z34 I "broke" (okay... drove into a tree at about 50 mph) back in February. Sure hope this isn't the wrong way to get back into Pontiac ownership! Now if I can only find a Plymouth out there somewhere... I could make my investments in lost cause US car makers of the modern era complete...

Reply to
Raymond Sirois