No cussing,crying,no bandaids needed what happened

Hey all I just finished a tuneup on my wifes 93 Bonneville. VERY WIERD, I had no injuries. I could reach all the plugs without resorting to hoosier engineering, all the plugs came out without a fight. And to top it off all the plugs looked good ( no goofy suprises). I am amazed. After many years of fighting an s-10 with the 4.3 and the godforsaken number three plug right next to the steering column. After fighting the cover on a quad 4 just to get to the freaking plugs on a grand am. After putting my finger into the alternator blades of a Corsica . GM finally got it right in 1993 with the 3800 I thinks Im gonna keep this car just cuz of the plugs

Reply to
seeray28

I think I pushed one set of plugs to 60,000 once. They didn't look to worn, just a chalky white color. The heat sheilds on the wire boots on the rear bank are a bit of a pain unplugging, but last change I smeared alot of Ign grease on the plugs and inside the boots.

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 300,324 miles

000,006 - Feb 4,1991

100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 1/4 Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005 500,000 - Dream On !
Reply to
Harry Face